The Electronics for Imaging, Inc. ("EFI") Board of Directors and management believe that sound principles of corporate governance are critical to obtaining and retaining the trust and respect of investors, employees, other stockholders and the public. The EFI board serves at the discretion of EFI stockholders and works to represent their interests by enhancing business strategies and practices for the creation of long term stockholder value.
This Web site is intended to provide you with important information about our commitment to sound corporate governance policies and practices. These policies provide a framework to ensure our company is managed with integrity and high professional standards, consistent with our stockholders’ best interests and the requirements of the law.
- The board has adopted written Board of Director Guidelines that establish its duties and responsibilities.
- EFI has three standing board committees, each comprised solely of non-management members: The Nominating and Governance Committee, the Audit Committee and the Compensation Committee.
- Each board committee has a written charter that establishes its duties and responsibilities: Charter for the Nominating and Governance Committee, Charter for the Audit Committee, and Charter for the Compensation Committee.
- EFI’s Audit Committee oversees the company’s ethics program which presently includes: a Code of Business Conduct and Ethics that sets standards of behavior for all employees; a Code of Ethics for the Management Team; a Code of Ethics for the Accounting and Finance Team; and a Code of Ethics for the Sales Team.
- Stockholders who wish to communicate with the board should send such communications via regular mail addressed to the Company's Corporate Secretary at Electronics for Imaging, Inc. 6750 Dumbarton Circle, Fremont, CA 94555.