EFI Announces New Fiery DFE for New RICOH IM Series MFPs
“Our new intelligent Color MFPs, the IM Series, are affordable, versatile and highly productive systems that have been designed to help seamlessly support the color intensive workflow requirements for busy office workgroups and enterprise environments,” said
Key benefits of the new digital front end include:
- Increased productivity: print large or complex PowerPoint and PDF files accurately and quickly, as well as high volumes of small jobs from many users simultaneously, allowing workers to get their materials printed faster to work more efficiently
- Accurate, consistent color: print logo and corporate colors correctly, adjust or correct color, edit or enhance images on-the-fly, and ensure consistent, highest quality output over time
- Easily prepare booklets: Fiery VUE, the free “visual print driver,” enables easy merging of multiple documents together, as well as seeing a 3D preview of exactly how a booklet will print
- Centralized printer management: with Fiery Navigator™, customers can easily manage their fleet of printers over multiple sites
- Advanced workflow options: Optional Fiery software such as Fiery Impose, Fiery Compose, Fiery Color Profiler Suite, and the Fiery Productivity Package provide advanced make-ready, color management, and automation capabilities, including integration with
EFI MIS/ERP workflow solutions.
Adding the DFE to a RICOH IM Series device helps customers reduce their overall costs by printing more high-quality materials in-house.
“The new Fiery DFE for the RICOH IM series devices sets a new quality and productivity standard for workgroup printing,” said
The new Fiery DFE is available from
EFI™ is a global technology company, based in
Follow EFI online:
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EFIPrint
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/efiprint
Find us on
View us on
NOTE TO EDITORS: The EFI logo and Fiery are registered trademarks of
Nothing herein should be construed as a warranty in addition to the express warranty statements provided with EFI products and services.
This news release contains forward-looking statements, that are statements other than statements of historical fact including words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “consider”, “plan” and similar, any statements related to strategies or objectives of management for future operations, products, development, performance, any statements of assumptions or underlying any of the foregoing and any statements in the future tense. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual or future results to differ materially. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with EFI’s businesses, please refer to the risk factors section in the Company’s
+1 404 931-7760